Engineer Efficiency Brand Ambassador
- $17 to $20 Hourly
Description: MCFA is searching for Energy Efficiency Brand ambassadors with the basic skills and motivation to work in a team environment with our client, utility provider, and customers to deliver commercial energy efficiency programs to eligible customers. This team is responsible to:
- Implement and support program outreach strategy
- Validate projects and manage pipeline
- Clearly articulate the program offerings to customers and determine potential energy efficiency improvements
- Conduct walk-through assessments/evaluation of facilities
- Conduct pre- and post-installation inspections
- Generate leads from incoming customer inquiries
- Represent program at applicable target market meetings
- Work with operations and project coordination staff to populate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database to provide accurate project forecasting/market knowledge
- Work with customers and trade allies to obtain required project documentation for rebate programs (applications, invoices, W9, etc.)
- Possess basic knowledge of the CRM database and have the ability to keep track of deadlines and forecasts of assignments with limited scope
- Ability to handle multiple projects with limited scope
- Participate in the community partner program events
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards in the energy efficiency field
- Basic experience in sales, customer relations, or business development
- Able to establish and maintain a professional rapport with market stakeholders, customers, and trade allies
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to work. We will need to drive to various locations for meetings
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or another CRM program
- Experience with residential, commercial, and/or industrial energy efficiency technologies
- Lighting, HVAC, Mechanical or Energy Efficiency technical and sales experience
- Bachelor’s degrees from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry Level Position
What the opportunity offers you:
- Grow your Expertise – Learn all aspects of energy efficiency and energy engineering.
- Bring Value to Agency Infrastructure Champions – Leverage mcfa’s resources and your personal background and experiences to solve mission-critical infrastructure deficiencies and project execution challenges.
- Build a Team – Become the senior leadership in project management for mechanical systems support services. Harness the experience and capabilities of the senior engineers to grow the team improvement of program processes.
- Build a Practice – Grow into a robust Client/Practice leader optimizing the experience and team collaboration to successfully deliver the client’s needs.
What we need from you:
- Gets it, Wants it and Capacity to Execute (GWC) - Alignment with the MCFA Core Values of White Glove Customer Service, Intentional Creativity and Curiosity, Extreme Ownership, Teamwork, and Fun
- Experience and Achievements – Demonstrated experience as an engaging program representative and primary point of contact with outside clients.
- Industry Credentials – Knowledge of energy use reduction and resiliency technologies and product applications to a variety of facilities.
- Technical Expertise – Strong skills in listening and working with building and engineering managers at client sites and the ability to recommend and evaluate energy use reduction strategies and solutions of potential benefit to the building operators.
- Travel - Ability to travel periodically to various client sites for discussions and field verification.
- Work Authorization: New Jersey Resident and Authorized to work in the United States. The ability to pass the program required pre-employment drug screening.
mcfa is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. mcfa does not discriminate against any applicant or employee with regard to hiring, tenure of employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training, or any other terms or conditions of employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or national origin, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal law, or on any ground protected by state or local law in each area in which mcfa maintains facilities.
MCFANew Brunswick, NJ
Get fresh Engineer Efficiency Brand Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.