Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You Are
Do you value collaboration, innovation, communication, and helping others? Are you ready to launch the next level of customer engagement in the utility sector? Are you excited to be a pioneer in technology and communication to further MCE’s mission? As the Customer Service Representative (Customer Success Advisor I, you will lead MCE’s gold standard of service by creating a positive experience for every customer and staff interaction while efficiently addressing and resolving questions and concerns. As a Customer Service Representative (Customer Success Advisor I), you will be expected to have a general understanding of MCE program offerings and work closely with Customer Service Management (CSM) to ensure accurate and timely information is being shared with customers. As the first point of contact for MCE’s customer inquiries and requests, you are passionate about and thrive in a collaborative environment, work well within and across teams, seek out learning new skills, sharing ideas, and shaping positive outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Illustrative Only)
- Daily engagement with customer inquiries, understanding their situation, responding to their questions, and guiding them to the appropriate service or program best suited to their needs.
- Build trust and develop a positive relationship with customers and staff by listening and providing timely, clear, and accurate responses.
- Collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds and levels internally and externally.
- Create innovative and design customer process flows and communications supported through technology.
- Understand and resolve complex customer issues, maintaining a positive attitude in challenging situations
- Listen to customer problems and ask clarifying questions.
- Communicate technical concepts to all levels of customers and agency staff.
- Work quickly and efficiently and within MCE guidelines.
- Anticipate situations where you may need support from the team and/or manager.
To Learn More, Visit the MCE website at https://www.mcecleanenergy.org/careers/
MCEWhy Work Here?
Are you looking for a powerful way to be a part of the solution to a cleaner environment? Do you want to make a difference?
As California’s first Community Choice Aggregation Program, MCE is a groundbreaking, not-for-profit, public agency that has been setting the standard for energy innovation in our communities since 2010. MCE offers cleaner power at stable rates, significantly reducing energy-related greenhouse emissions and enabling millions of dollars of reinvestment in local energy programs. MCE is a load-serving entity supporting a 1,000 MW peak load. MCE provides electricity service to more than 480,000 customer accounts and more than one million residents and businesses in 34 member communities across four Bay Area counties: Contra Costa, Napa, Marin and Solano.
2300 Clayton AvenueConcord, CA