Service Technician, Compressed Air
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role:
The Service Technician is responsible for the service and support of all types of air compressors and related compressed air products. Areas of service and support include, but are not limited to, air compressors, compressed air dryers, compressed air accessories, application, troubleshooting, performance evaluation, service maintenance, and proper installation. The Service Technician works directly with customers to provide solutions to a wide array of potentially complicated field issues involving mechanical and electrical failures. The successful candidate will excel in the ability to interact with customers and provide technical solutions in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
What You’ll Do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Provide on-site technical support and repairs of customer equipment.
• Explain system capabilities, operations, features, and benefits to the customer.
• Perform preventative maintenance on air compressor products.
• Inspect and service air compressors, dryers, and related equipment with a high degree of customer service.
• Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, manage unused materials, and clean up debris.
• Understand customer needs, answer questions, and recommend corrective actions that exceed customer expectations.
• Complete all necessary paperwork, including work orders, service orders, customer contracts, and company forms.
• Exhibit professional appearance and conduct and provide customers with excellent customer service.
• Ability to build trust quickly; interact and communicate well with customers and coworkers.
• Follow all safety procedures, environmental guidelines, and company rules and regulations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of one year work experience with similar types of rotating and/or electrical equipment in the manufacturing or field service environment
Required Abilities and Skills:
• Qualified and experienced mechanical and electrical skills
• Honest dedication to customer satisfaction
• Reliable and dependable
• Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
• Valid driver’s license and clear driving record required
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurances; 401(k); paid vacation, personal, and holidays
4760 Van Epps Rd ClevelandCleveland, OH
Get fresh Compression Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.