MCD Partners is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to work on-site in our growing Chicago office. You will be responsible for leading and working on many high profile projects. As a Senior UX Designer, you will bring your knowledge of UX to your projects, helping guide the internal agency team and clients towards the best solution. You are detail-oriented, a good speaker, and can understand client and user needs and iterate the best way to meet those needs. You will have direct interaction with clients and will be on-site with them twice a week in their office in Riverwoods.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Are great with presenting to and working with clients.
- Are a creative thinker who is looking for something new.
- Have extensive agency experience working with large and complex client organizations.
- Have a portfolio of successful interactive engagements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong collaborator and a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Absolute detail freak!
- Able to mentor other UX designers
- Knowledge of web/handset/device design and user-centered design principles
- Experience gathering, clarifying and documenting project requirements
- Develop and annotate wireframes, process flows, sitemaps, and user journeys
- Have experience in creating and testing prototypes, paper, digital or otherwise
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Sketch, Moqups, or OmniGraffle
- Bonus points for knowledge of Marvelapp, Axure, InDesign, Photoshop, and Google’s G Suite
- There will be travel to our clients in Riverwoods, typically twice a week, for on-site collaboration