Senior Corporate Travel Consultant
MCCORD TRAVEL MANAGEMENT Ottawa, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have the expertise and passion to exceed our clients’ expectations. You are customercentered and a proficient problem-solver who has a keen interest in current events. You have 5 or more years of experience with provable skills and knowledge of corporate travel. As an experienced Senior Corporate Travel Consultant with a passion for the industry and a commitment to excellence, you will make an invaluable addition to our team.
We are a team of travel experts led by a well-known and respected owner who is hands-on in this independent Ottawa travel management company. We are recognized for being the ‘go-to problem solvers’ amongst our high-profile and exclusive clientele.
We exceed industry standards in terms of service and ability in the most difficult and unexpected circumstances, consistently exceeding client expectations.
As a Senior Corporate Travel Consultant, you will be working in an exclusive environment that caters to our long-standing business and public sector clients while working directly with the owner and team.
- Managing all aspects of client travel reservations;
- Developing creative solutions to serve client needs;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments;
- Fulfilling complex and unusual travel requests.
Our team works together in a casual environment, with competitive compensation and fully funded health and dental insurance, as well as extensive vacation and travel industry benefits.
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international corporate travel, international fare construction, and airline routings;
- Ability to act with absolute discretion;
- Able to work business hours Monday to Friday, with a willingness to occasionally work other hours as needed.
- Graduated from an accredited travel school;
- CTC or CITC designations;
- Familiarity with Air Canada products, Aeroplan redemptions, and elite status tier benefits;
- Well-versed in business hotels in major centres across the world;
- Experience with the MS Office Suite;
- Familiarity with Apollo/Travelport/Smartpoint.
Should the above interest you, please send a brief cover letter along with your resume explaining why you are a great fit to: email@example.com. While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted.
MCCORD TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
130 ALBERT STREETOttawa, ON
BusinessView all jobs at MCCORD TRAVEL MANAGEMENT