- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
APPLETON | WISCONSIN
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career? Do you enjoy variety and working in a fast-paced environment? MCC, Inc. is looking for motivated and detail-oriented candidates to join our team.
Electricians are responsible for traveling to various locations to conduct repairs and routine electrical maintenance on equipment, plants, and other related systems. This includes calibrating, troubleshooting, and diagnosing electrical problems and repairing basic wiring up to 110/240/480 3 phase volts. Electricians will be required to maintain equipment logs that includes performance problems, repairs, calibrations, and testing. The ideal candidate must have experience reading, drawing, and modifying blueprints, schematics, and other specifications to determine installations procedures. They are also responsible for conduit installation, control panel construction, and other electrical work. Additionally, they must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment to provide technical assistance and collaborate on repairs to ensure efficient plant and job site operations.
Safety is a top priority at MCC, Inc. mechanics are expected to work safely on all job sites, around all types of moving equipment and traffic. Mechanics are responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and ensuring compliance with all work-place rules and regulations according to company policy, and all governing agencies.
MCC, Inc. is a versatile company that requires employees to cross-train on other duties or work-tasks as assigned.
- 1-2 years mechanical/electrical experience or training preferred.
- Knowledge and experience reading and writing electrical schematics/blueprints required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, with an understanding of basic Math Skills preferred.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written; including the ability to provide and comprehend clear instructions or directions (both general and technical).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure quality of work.
- Reasoning Skills (problem solving and troubleshooting skills) with the ability to respond to emergencies quickly.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must provide your own basic set of tools with the ability to expand tools as needed.
- Self-Motivated with independent judgment skills to perform work tasks without supervision.
- Ability to assess various job site hazards and work safely to prevent accidents and injuries.
BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH MCC, INC.
MCC, Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K and match, HSA/FSA accounts, personal time off, paid holidays, and more! MCC, Inc. also offers CDL tuition assistance, career planning, and advancement opportunities!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 920-749-3360
APPLY ONLINE: WWW.MCC-INC.ORG | EMAIL: HR@MURPHYINC.ORG
MAIL A RESUME: P.O. BOX 1137 | APPLETON, WISCONSIN 54912
MCC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MCC, Inc.Appleton, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.