MCB Clinical Research Centers Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Coordinates study activities to ensure compliance with protocols
· Maintains required records of study activity including case report forms, drug dispensation records, and regulatory forms.
· Documents eligibility of potential subjects
· Performs protocol procedures including collection of vital signs and ECG, phlebotomy and specimen processing/shipping
· Assists with subject recruitment for all studies.
· Prepares for or participates in quality assurance audits/inspections
· Identifies and documents protocol deviations, informs investigator and sponsors/CROs/IRBs of deviations
· Prepares study-related documentation such source documentation, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, and progress reports.
· Provides training to research staff in procedural aspects of studies
· Communicates with investigators regarding laboratory findings or other safety concerns.
· Orders ancillary supplies necessary for study completion.
· Basic understanding of the clinical research process (i.e. GCP, SOPs, informed consent, safety monitoring, etc).
· Capable of working independently, with attention to detail, processing and prioritizing sensitive complex information and problem solving.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and sound judgement.
· Adequate decision-making skills.
· Good communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Proficiency in basic computer skills.
Education and Experience:
· Associate Degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualification in the clinical/medical field.
· Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 1-2 years). In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
MCB Clinical Research CentersWhy Work Here?
MCB Clinical Research Centers is looking to add a study Coordinator to our growing, friendly, committed team!
MCB Clinical Research Centers is dedicated to providing clinical trial opportunities in the Colorado Springs area. Our doctors and staff are dedicated research specialists that have a combined 130+ years of clinical research experience. We specialize in Phase I – IV trials covering multiple therapeutic indications, including healthy volunteers.
110 S. Parkside DriveColorado Springs, CO
EducationView all jobs at MCB Clinical Research Centers