If you are interested in a career in executive recruiting this is the place to start. Our firm seeks a highly-organized and energetic Administrative Assistant-Scheduler to provide excellent client services and support to a dedicated team of executive recruiting professionals. You will assist the primary scheduler in coordinating complex interview schedules for candidate interviews and managing the CEO’s calendar. In addition, you will provide administrative and research assistance on various searches.
Our firm recruits for nonprofit boards and chief executives at the highest levels including, chief executive, advancement, finance, marketing, program and other senior leaders. We work across diverse nonprofit sectors that include the Arts, Media & Culture, Environment & Conservation, Foundations, Institutes, Justice, Health & Human Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Scheduling Support (35%)
- Schedule meetings and interviews for the CEO and Principals while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality;
- Coordinate interview schedules for board members and candidates;
- Provide detailed interview schedules to all parties ensuring 100% accuracy;
- Book travel;
- Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate staff members.
2. Administrative Support to Research Department (65%)
- Conduct internet research to identify potential candidates;
- Perform database maintenance and technical operations;
- Proofread documents and materials;
- Print and assemble client documents for meetings and candidate interviews with 100% accuracy;
- Package and mail documents to clients and candidates meeting short deadlines;
- Miscellaneous clerical and office duties.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· BA/BS degree from an accredited institution, Associates Degree or 3-5 years of relevant professional experience;
· Excellent internet research, writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
· Communicates clearly on the phone;
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
· Strong experience in database quality assurance;
· Excellent project planning and time management skills;
· Ability to juggle various tasks and work cross functionally;
· Ability to analyze data and create processes on results;
· Proficiency in MS Office;
· Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
· Emotionally mature and self-reliant, someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
· Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
· Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
· Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize.
Location: Our office is located on the Main Post in the Presidio. Free PresidiGo Downtown shuttle takes you from downtown San Francisco from the Transbay Terminal, Embarcadero BART, and Union Street/Van Ness Ave and the Presidio. The Around the Park routes – Presidio Hills and Crissy Field serve more than 40 destinations within the Presidio. Many stops are within a short walking distance from MUNI or Golden Gate Transit bus lines.
Before you apply—
- Must be able to work during the hours of 9-2 or 10-3, Monday-Friday
- Must be able to commute to the Presidio, San Francisco
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “PAA”/YOUR NAME” to Hiring Manager.
Include the following:
- Cover letter – Please tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position;
- Resume with your work history;
- Be ready to submit 3-5 references.
No phone calls please!
Visit our website at www.moppenheim.com
m/Oppenheim Executive Search is an equal opportunity employer