The Service Associate receives direction from Service Account Managers and Senior Project Managers providing day-to-day administrative support to assist in providing exceptional service to our customers.
- Customer Service skills are key in this role, understanding the customer requirements, communicating and delivering to the team are key components to the success of this position
- Strong Team Communicator
- Interact effectively with employees at all levels of the company
- Maintain accuracy in data entry into access based system
- Coordinate multiple projects
- Prioritize workflow and determine the importance and accuracy of work
- Follow up on subcontractor activity and ensure they are on track to meet dates
- Update status and date fields in icon and customer systems
- Update AM to ensure strong communication
- Commit to both written and verbal updates
- Communicate schedule concerns to AM immediately
- Issue Sub-contractor Purchase Orders, and ensure project changes are captured in change order process
- Organize and prioritize functions on a daily basis to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and efficiently
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment
- Ability to handle many administrative details and routine day-to-day issues independently
- Organized and efficient; strong attention to detail
- Possesses flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Ability to problem solve – looks beyond the obvious to find solutions
- Above average verbal and written communications skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum 3 years in a combined customer service/clerical role.
Education and Training:
- Entry Level, No applicable experience.