Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in Saint Marys is in need of HVAC Technicians for a local, family owned company.
Shift: 1st 7:30am-4pm
Pay: $14-$20 BOE
Commercial HVAC Technician Job Description: Perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems. Repair customer’s products such as heat pumps, ventilation systems, gas furnaces, steam and water boilers, burners, rooftop package units, VRV systems, motors, while providing top notch customer service. Installing, servicing, and repairing of air conditioners, heating units, plumbing and etc. Willing to train the right person with electrical and construction experience.
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Maintain a high quality of service at all times
- Meet key productivity metrics and goals as set by the company
- Think outside the box on ways to enhance service and customer experience
- Maintain truck stock and inventory within company guidelines - Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep an organized and clean truck/ workspace
- Current HVAC License a big plus but not needed
-Any certs or licenses a big plus
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well on a team and alone
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
Physical Demands – able to be on their feet all day
PAY WILL BE DISCUSSED AT TIME OF INTERVIEW, PAID VACATION, HEALTH INSURANCE, PAID HOLIDAYS, 401K RETIREMENT PACKAGE