IoT sales Manager US
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a IoT Sales Professional based in the UK. If so we are looking for a senior salesperson based in UK who can sell IoT solutions into UK Manufacturing and Utilites. Ideally you should have a 10+ years sales experience closing high value £M's deals with UK business. Our client offer solutions across many verticals including Logistics, Utility, Manufacturing, Facilities (Smart Buildings) and public sector (Smart Cities) and you will be provided with a market UK and Europe.
Our clients are trusted advisors, experts & thought leaders in world of Internet of Things (IoT) . They have been bringing over 20 years of end-to-end experience in the IoT strategy, and solutions for business and technology. With a strong partner ecosystem and global presence in 7 countries they can address any challenge in the IoT value chain from devices all the way to creating exceptional customers experience. They are the definative one stop shop for everything IoT and used and relied upon by major Worldwide players like Software A ,Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and STC.
The Profile of what we are looking for :
- We are looking for a senior salesperson based in UK who can sell IoT solutions into Enterprise segments. He/she should have a 10+ years of core sales experience of closing multi million Pound deals with enterprises.
- The person should bring strong relationships in enterprise segment. We offer IoT solutions, both standard and tailor-made across many verticals including Logistics, Utility, Manufacturing, Facilities (Smart Buildings) and public sector (Smart Cities).
- The person should be able to cover UK as well as Western Europe countries like Ireland, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
- Identify and maintain an active short, medium- and long-term pipeline of suitable opportunities that can support the business stream’s annual targets for order intake, production/turnover, and margin.
- Inform the tendering process through good quality, timely project intelligence.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with prospects in various IoT Vertical Markets
- Record, maintain ownership and regularly update all contact and opportunities on the CRM platform.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with prospects, building long term strategic partnerships
- Maintain a good knowledge of the industry, emerging markets, and business opportunities to develop suitable strategies.
- Attend trade and business events
- Input into the business development strategy to ensure alignment with our vision / strategy
- Create and deliver relevant presentations and proposals to promote the business and secure opportunities.
The Person: The key skills and qualities of an Enterprise IoT Sales Professional include:
- UK based senior salesperson. Someone who can help sell IoT solutions into Enterprise segments.
- 10+ years sales experience
- The person should bring strong relationships
- The person should be able to cover UK, Ireland, and Europe.
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible working approach –
- Self-motivated and adaptable to lead or contribute to a team effort.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relevant technical degree-level qualification / extensive experience in a similar role.
- Basic Salary
- Unreal bonus structure
- Remote Working with Travel as required
BusinessView all jobs at MBR Partners