ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Great opportunity for the right-minded sales professional, with a signing bonus and a 90 day ramp up period to earn extra commissions than the regular schedule of 50% UNCAPPED commissions. In the ramp up period you will be able to earn up to 80% vs 50% revenue. In this position you will set meetings, meet with the customers, and close the deals. Mileage will be paid for and you will get a company provided laptop. If you are a very driven individual and want an opportunity to earn a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions, apply now!
You will provide consultative information, quotations, and cost savings opportunities to prospective clients. You will be responsible for staying up-to-date about our services. Your goal is to establish relationships with the appropriate personnel (such as shipping managers,purchasing, and managers) to secure the next sale and consistently ask “Who else? What else? When else?” questions to find new customers.
You will work in a professional environment and be expected to meet a minimum call volume quota In addition; you will maintain and report on sales activities such as lost sales and buyer trends. Position pays a wage of a base, commission plan, plus bonus opportunities including benefits. We are searching for an individual who has five plus years of experience in Full Truck Load sales operations. Will pay a higher commission rate for any book of business this individual transfers over in their initial 120 days.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Initiate outbound telephone sales calls to new and existing business contacts.
· Procure new sales through multiple channels and/or activities.
· Provide customer service and issue-resolution for existing customers as needed.
· Demonstrate a strong salesmanship orientation by engaging prospects.
· Maintain the relationship and retain the revenue of assigned key accounts.
· Follow all policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency.
· Ability to meet and exceed all monitoring criteria and utilize feedback for further development.
· Ability to meet all department objectives and metrics for call handling and lead management.
- 5+ years Inside Sales experience (Preferably Full Truck Brokering)
- Strong sales skills with a proven quota attainment
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Technical and analytical aptitude
- Proven prospecting and customer qualifying techniques
- Ability to create sales proposals with excellent phone presentation skills
- Self starter, solution focused, negotiation skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Positive, constructive attitude and outlook
- Excellent communication skills (Oral / Written)
- College Degree from a four year school
- Tenacity, organizational skills and attention to detail for maintaining production and output requirements