RCM Analytics Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RCM Analytics Manager
Growing Medical Billing company looking for a highly motivated, critical thinking individual with effective communication skills. The RCM Analytics Manager role is a highly visible and client facing position within the Client Analytics division of Medical Billing & Management Services (MBMS).
The RCM Analytics Manager will prepare, analyze, and present reporting deliverables (including A/R measurement statistics and payer trends, fee schedules, ad hoc financial reports) ensuring their relevancy, accuracy and overall quality. This will require interaction with clients, operations, IT, and other company departments. The candidate will have preferred experience in Power BI.
The ideal candidate will seek to optimize client performance through utilization of existing experience with Healthcare Practice Management and Medical Billing process knowledge.
This position is currently offered in a temporary telework arrangement.
MBMS offers competitive salary, and a robust benefits package which includes health, dental, vision insurance, STD/LTD and 401k!
Signing Bonus Potential!
- Utilize knowledge of the client, Healthcare Practice Management, and Medical Billing processes to optimize performance relative to the client relationship
- Develop and maintain positive client relations
- Regularly conducts client meetings to review accounts receivable performance, payer issues and trends, client's business strategies and cash flow forecast
- Responsible for analyzing the billing effectiveness/cash flow and making recommendations to increase productivity and profitability
- Coordinate with various functions within MBMS to ensure client requests are handled appropriately
- Develop financial reports and processes for optimal revenue cycle outcomes
- Monitors/audits financial and reimbursement data
- Duties may include review of third-party contracts, analysis, & recommendation
- Position may also act as point person or facilitator on special projects & initiatives both internally & externally
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in Healthcare, Radiology, and/or Medical Billing
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with VLookups, Pivot Tables and other Formulas
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel
MBMS Medical Billing and Management Services
AddressState College, PA
BusinessView all jobs at MBMS Medical Billing and Management Services