We are currently hiring for a contract Technical Support Analyst I role in Vancouver, BC. Experience on Desktop Support, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Hardware Support, and IMAC. POS experience is a plus but not required. The ideal candidate would have good communication skills and be customer friendly. This is an year long contract, however it does come with a possible extension. You must rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This will be a full time opportunity offering 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
Contract : 2019-07-15 to 2020-07-14 (1 year contract)
- Supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components
- Test and image desktops and laptops
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone
- Back up and burn end user data
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues and execution of established processes and escalations
- Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware
- High School Diploma or GED
- Entry level -2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware
- 1 to 2 years experience in a break/fix environment
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude
All resumes must include candidate contact details (PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL)