We are currently hiring for a contract L2 Exchange Admin job in Atlanta, GA. You must have 2-4 years of experience in this role and have a strong knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10. Experience on Desktop Support, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Hardware Support, and IMAC. The ideal candidate would have good communication skills and be customer friendly. This is a customer service role that requires technical knowledge of Exchange administration tools.The ideal candidate for this role will embrace the exciting blend of technical expertise, engagement ability, task management and organization that is required to be successful. This will be a full-time opportunity offering 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day.
Compensation: $20-$22 per hour while on contract.
CONTRACT-TO-HIRE: 2 months (Approximately)
- Provide excellent service to end users
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user email issues (send and delivery)
- Complete end user email requests within established SLAs (distribution lists, mailbox permissions, mailbox provisioning)
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Responsible for providing end user support of email-related incidents and requests
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on information technology
- At least 2 years IT end user support experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills; evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships
- Problem-solving/analytical skills
- Flexibility. Ability to re-shift priorities as needed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exchange admin tool experience
- PowerShell command experience
Nice to have:
- CompTIA A+ Certified.
If you are interested or would like more information for the L2 Exchange Admin in Atlanta, GA, or other MBI Inc. employment opportunities, please forward your resume through the appropriate channels and apply. At MBI IT Services you are more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement; provide career guidance and re-employment assistance. Join MBI Services!
By concentrating our sales force on the broader public sector and large corporate clients we are able to offer highly-competitive pricing with an established and proven track record of quality and the capacity to service even the largest of clients across North America. Our versatility allows us to quickly and easily integrate into any corporation, and establishes us as a partner with the knowledge and experience to assist in your ITIL strategies. ITSM alignment is critical to our clients and we support and augment their needs with our specialized custom solutions and adaptable resources.
Our team will work with you to recognize your business objectives and goals, develop a cost-effective and innovative solution, and reliably execute on-time and within budget. Our “Managed Services Team” consists of Senior Project Managers, Regional/Territory Managers & Incident Managers to provide the balance and expertise needed to address all of your requests and requirements, resulting in cost effective deliverables.
With our wholly owned fleet of GPS TRACKED - straight trucks, cube vans, cargo vans, and passenger vans, we have the resources & innovation to track, end to end “secure” direct drive deliveries. Providing our clients with the added peace of mind that their assets and data is completely down-stream traceable & secure, point to point. Non-business hours, weekends, country wide or across North America, MBI I.T. Services has the coverage and capacity to accommodate our client’s non-conventional deployment strategies.
Always trying to be ahead of our competition MBI has implemented a unique approach to assisting our clients with their needs for reporting and communication when they entrust us with their deliverables.