We are currently hiring for a contract I.T. Field Service Technician job in Indianapolis, IN. You must have 1-3 years of experience in this role and have a strong knowledge of Windows OS. Experience on Desktop Support, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Hardware Support, and IMAC. POS experience is a plus but not required. The ideal candidate would have good communication skills and be customer friendly.
I.T. Field Service Technician job responsibilities:
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- 2+ years’ experience working as break/fix Field IT technician and or lead break/fix Field IT technician
- Excellent technical knowledge of hardware and Windows 7, Windows 10 operating systems, as well as current protocols and standards
- Familiar with personal computers/printers/wireless connectivity devices
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures
- Ability to lift a 20 lbs. box from the floor to a table top surface
- Available to work extended hours including weekends and evenings for the duration of the contract
- Android 4.4+ or Apple iOS9+ or Windows Phone 8+ including a data package to receive emails and instant messaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and motor vehicle insurance
- No criminal record
Nice to Have:
● College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or information technologies
● CompTIA A+ certifications
● Cisco or Microsoft certifications
Compensation: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
If you are interested or would like more information for the I.T. Field Service Technician job in, Indianapolis, IN or other MBI Inc. employment opportunities, please forward your resume through the appropriate channels and apply. At MBI IT Services you are more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement; provide career guidance and re-employment assistance. Join MBI Services!
By concentrating our sales force on the broader public sector and large corporate clients we are able to offer highly-competitive pricing with an established and proven track record of quality and the capacity to service even the largest of clients across North America. Our versatility allows us to quickly and easily integrate into any corporation, and establishes us as a partner with the knowledge and experience to assist in your ITIL strategies. ITSM alignment is critical to our clients and we support and augment their needs with our specialized custom solutions and adaptable resources.
Our team will work with you to recognize your business objectives and goals, develop a cost-effective and innovative solution, and reliably execute on-time and within budget. Our “Managed Services Team” consists of Senior Project Managers, Regional/Territory Managers & Incident Managers to provide the balance and expertise needed to address all of your requests and requirements, resulting in cost effective deliverables.
With our wholly owned fleet of GPS TRACKED - straight trucks, cube vans, cargo vans, and passenger vans, we have the resources & innovation to track, end to end “secure” direct drive deliveries. Providing our clients with the added peace of mind that their assets and data is completely down-stream traceable & secure, point to point. Non-business hours, weekends, country wide or across North America, MBI I.T. Services has the coverage and capacity to accommodate our client’s non-conventional deployment strategies.
Always trying to be ahead of our competition MBI has implemented a unique approach to assisting our clients with their needs for reporting and communication when they entrust us with their deliverables.