Caretaker (Does not live onsite)
MBG Property Management North Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MBG is hiring a part-time caretaker for our North St. Paul location (15-25 hours per week). Hours for this position are flexible and during regular business hours, with occasional weekend hours as needed.
**This position does not live onsite***
Caretakers play a critical role in the success of MBG Property Management, MBG Property Management is a Twin Cities-based family-owned property management firm whose mission is to provide quality, clean and affordable living options for apartment and townhome renters.
When you become a part of MBG Property Management team you will have an opportunity support our mission to provide quality, clean and affordable housing.
Summary / Objective
The caretaker is primarily responsible for the appearance and image of the property. The caretaker as well as all employees are expected to take pride in the cleanliness and appearance of the property as a whole.
- Physical Property
- Maintain the safety and integrity of the physical property
- Vacuum hallways and common areas twice a week and as needed
- Clean common area bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, community rooms twice a week and as needed
- Wash windows and doors throughout property
- Pick up trash in hallways and on grounds daily as needed
- Assist with light maintenance as needed
- Clean units at turnover
- Participate in the maintenance of impeccable curb appeal and interior cleanliness
- Lawn Care / Snow Removal
- Assist with lawn care and landscaping as needed
- Assist with snow removal as needed
- Resident Relations
- Ensure good resident relations so that the community is an enjoyable place for our residents to call home; provide all residents with exceptional customer service
- Assist with resident retention activities and programs
- Assist residents with questions and take maintenance requests
- Perform functions in a continuous manner without assistance or supervision
- Act as emergency contact when maintenance and other emergencies arise in property
- Obtain emergency maintenance assistance as needed
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Maintain and enforce management policies and procedures
- Other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply please reply to this post by sending your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application.
MBG Property ManagementWhy Work Here?
MBG Property Management is a Twin Cities-based family-owned property management firm whose mission is to provide quality, clean and affordable living options for apartment and townhome renters. We own and manage both non-subsidized and subsidized facilities.
2055 7th Avenue EastNorth Saint Paul, MN