We are currently seeking a Mid Strategic Planner to join our team in Arlington, VA.
What you’ll do:
The Mid Strategic Planner supports the Department of the Navy (DON), United States (US) Navy, US Marine Corps, DOD senior leaders and stakeholders with advisory and assistance services (A&AS) to aid with strategic planning, organizational change management, optimization of investments, streamlining of business processes, data management, data analysis, cybersecurity optimization, and digital transformation.The role supports Navy components including, but not limited to, the DON Secretariat, OPNAV, and HQMC leadership, as well as the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), DOD Chief Information Officer (CIO), and Joint Staff (JS) as required.
You’ll be working on projects that include:
- a strategic planning framework (SPF) representing an agile, structured, integrated approach to capability planning that fully addresses all aspects of digital transformation, organizational change, and cultural management
- a roadmap and enterprise transition plan (ETP) with actionable steps for implementing the strategic plan, containing a map for the organizational change required to implement strategic objectives, and providing a time and event-based series of tasks required to achieve strategic goals.
- strategic planning materials to include documents, briefing materials, cost estimates, assessments, prioritizations, budgetary inputs, and metric data.
Our ideal candidate:
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Strategic Planning
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Desired Education and Experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include MS Project and Visio.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong oral and written presentation skills
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Partnered with Aetna
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Heath Savings and Flex Accounts
- Dental & Vision
- Competitive Market Salary
- Opportunity for:
- Annual Bonuses
- Performance bonus
- Chargeability bonus
- Spot Awards
- Opportunity for:
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) Plans
- Partnered with Voya Financial
- Professional Development
- $2,500/year for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- Greater flexibility for staff
- Conveys trust and a results-driven culture
- Time off must be approved by Managers, balanced against client requirements
- MBC tools to assist staff in planning and managing FTO hours and chargeability
- 9 paid holidays
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.