NOTE: JOB GUARANTEE!!!!! There is paid training. Once you enroll for and pay for training you are guaranteed outreach with consumers to work with. Do you will not go out looking for consumers to work with.
Call for enquiries. Serious candidates only.. 609-277-4465.
The Community Support Worker works with individuals to promote optimum mental health and address behavioral health issues of service population. This position works directly with adolescents, adults or family groups to provide individualized treatment in dealing with issues associated with mental and emotional health. The Community Support Worker is responsible for the facilitation of the client’s transition to independence; endorsement and application of community resources and the provision of information and referral services including mental health resources.
Job Duties and Responsibilities.
- Performs medically necessary community support, care coordination; therapeutic and skill building activities identified in the client treatment/care plan that’s developed and implemented.
- Guides and supports clients in the development of skills and strategies for addressing personal situations and to help them manage through them. Supports clients in achieving recovery and building resilience.
- Documents and maintains confidential treatment records and reports within a timely manner, within 24 hours of service delivery.
- Collaborates with staff and external resources that will support the client to perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Supports clients individually and in group sessions to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and making changes through skill development.
- Acts as client advocate in order to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Meets with families, probation officers, police and other interested parties in order to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
- Supports family members to assist them in understanding and supporting clients or patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and one to two years related experience will be considered.
- Credible system highly desirable. Experience with Microsoft Office applications/programs.
- Practical knowledge and skill in providing a range of therapeutic techniques and skill building interventions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Demonstrated competence in reacting to and handling emergencies.
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple health professionals in a busy and complex environment using tact, diplomacy, and discipline.
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, Job guaranteed after training