CNC Mill Machinist
- $20 to $35 Hourly
MB Precision is a family owned and operated fabricator of spare parts for fish processing equipment. We are looking for a skilled and motivated CNC machinist can easily adapt to a fast paced and dynamic team!
CNC Machinist would need to safely manufacture part, proficiently program HAAS and Matsura CNC mills. Multi-task running multiple machines. Machinists need experience in producing quality Stainless Steel parts and will need to be able to make them within standards.
· Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
· With limited supervision, performs intermediate level machining of parts
· Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
· Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
· Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
· Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine etc.
· Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
· Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
· Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
· Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages
· Maintain configuration control on files and job records
· Safely work within an industrial environment
· Proven experience as machinist
· Demonstrate advanced ability to set up, program and operate CNC Milling equipment (HAAS/Matsuura)
· Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.)
· Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers and micrometers) to take accurate measurements
· Tools fixture design
· Set-up sheet creation and management
· Stainless steel and Plastic experience
· Able to work autonomously (self-driven)
· Works well with others, punctual and follows instructions
· Willingness to cross-train
· Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
· Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
· Good at math with analytical abilities
· Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items
· High school diploma or equivalent; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship will be an asset
· Ability to set up a machine for a job
· Clean the machine at the end of each shift; organize all parts and tools for the job for the next shift
· Basic Mastercam knowledge is a plus
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
Completion of vocational or college training in machine shop (Certificate of Completion of basic machining course.) or equivalent field experience
At least 1 year of set-up experience on CNC mills HAAS Vertical preferred.
At least 3 years CNC Machinist experience preferred.
This position will work Monday through Friday – 8 hour day shift
Overtime as needed
MB Precision Inc.
328 37th Street NW Unit FAuburn, WA
Get fresh CNC Mill Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.