11185 Alpharetta Hwy., Roswell, GA 30076
Automotive Service Technician/Mechanic
Excellent Income and Benefits!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Mazda of Roswell's Service Department has LOTS OF WORK and needs to hire Service Technicians / Mechanics to join our All Star Team. Experience is required.
Mazda of Roswell is family-owned, values our employees and invests in their success! Build and advance a rewarding career with our growing company! Upload your resume AND complete the assessmenf for immediate consideration.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Rewarding pay is based on experience, skill level, etc.
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Sundays Off! 5-day work week!
- Excellent, ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on vehicles, products and service
- A positive and professional work environment
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs.
- Perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Document work performed
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Work assigned according to skills/expertise and certifications
- Adhere to company policies, OSHA regulations, and other regulations
- Keep shop area neat, clean account for all dealership-owned tools
- Automotive Service Tech / Mechanic experience is required
- Certified Techs are preferred
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Valid driver's license and insurable
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well on a team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
MAZDA OF ROSWELL