IT Systems Administrator
MAXTECH Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our IT MSP team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems. We work with small and medium sized businesses.
Systems that we utilize : Ubiquiti, Sonicwall, BitDefender, Cisco and Grandstream VoIP, Hosted Exchange, Office suite.
- Migrate servers such as Active Directory, Exchange, File & Print, 3rd Party Applications, DNS
- Create IPSec Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels
- Analyze ACLs and make adjustments to current ACLs
- Ubiquiti Access Points and Switches
- Go onsite to clients to provide desktop, server and network support
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Must have at least 3 years in a IT MSP setting or 10 years experience in SMB IT.
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
We provide technology services to small and medium sized businesses. This ranges from Web Design/Development, Digital Marketing/Advertising, IT Managed Services, IT Projects, and VoIP Phone Systems.
MAXTECHWhy Work Here?
INC 5000 Company Growing at 28% YTD Comp Rates!
MAXTECH - WHERE TECHNOLOGY LIVES. We provide technology services to small and medium sized businesses. This ranges from Web Design/Development, Digital Marketing/Advertising, IT Managed Services, IT Projects, and VoIP Phone Systems.
8740 Orion PlaceColumbus, OH