Job Description Summary:
- Plan and schedule both on and off-phone events
- Assist in the implementation and setup of WFM software in preparation for production
- Assisting Forecasting specialist with concentration on short term forecasting
- Daily Intraday foresting analysis
- Analyzing real-time call trends and making adjustments to staffing
- Coordinating appropriate allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve company goals
- Generating intraday, daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Communicating call-center trends with management
- Creating and maintaining reports from scheduling software and other sources
- Recommending procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency
- Providing administrative support to the Call Center and Call Center Management Staff
- Making necessary adjustments to workforce management software to appropriately track the productivity of Call Center Agents
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum two (2) year WFM Specialist experience
- Proficiency in use of spreadsheets (especially Microsoft Excel) and databases to produce replicable reports
- Ability to analyze and graphically depict the data to be useful to the data owners.
- Excellent knowledge of Calabrio WFM software including initial installation and setup
- Intermediate to advances skills in Excel a must
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Previous experience in training others in the use of WFM software
- Working knowledge of IVR routing a plus
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work as a team members, as well as independently.
In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
Sponsorship:MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.
Residency requirement: Non-citizens must possess a valid and non-expired Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card. The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five-year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.