- Conduct call monitoring sessions to ensure that CSRs are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Work with Customer Service Supervisors in assisting them in monitoring their team.
- Follow procedures and directions to assess the quality of service provided by CSRs through monitoring incoming calls and other work types while focusing on the quality of customer service, accuracy of information provided, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback on call monitoring results to CSRs and other operational areas within the contact center and to the customer.
- Participate in calibration sessions and comply with calibration results.
- Compile with all customer/data privacy and security requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Six months call center quality monitoring experience required, one or more years' experience providing feedback to CSRs and/or management level employees preferred.
- Must be able to read and speak English and Korean clearly and professionally (will be required to pass a verbal and written language skills assessment test)
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and team interaction skills preferred.
- Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk suitability clearance.
- Strong typing skills preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in multi-task environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- May be required to work off-shift as necessary, to include night and weekend.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and provide documentation.
In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
Sponsorship: MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.
Residency requirement: The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five (5) year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.
Citizenship status requirement: MAXIMUS follows the United States Census Bureau guideline for citizenship status which requires that you are either a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder.
Be part of something monumental. Our team is making it count with the 2020 Census:
#Midtown, NY #New York, NY
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.