Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive bilingual pay rates
- $200+ in referral incentives
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Fun, professional atmosphere
- The opportunity to positively impact your community by being involved with the 2020 Census
- Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Adhere to Census approved scripts in conducting interviews and completing forms.
- Use frequently asked questions (FAQs) and help text to look up and provide information to inquiries.
- Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
- Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
- Follow defined Census guidelines as they apply to completing Census forms.
- Report problems that occur.
- Adhere to designated work schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum six (6) months customer service required.
- Security Clearance required. Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Must be able to read and speak Spanish clearly and professionally.
- Bilingual agents will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test.
- Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required.
In accordance with contractual requirements:
Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
Sponsorship: MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.
Residency requirement: Non-citizens must possess a valid and non-expired Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card. The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five-year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.