Unit Support Assistant - Office Clerk
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Torrance, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Medical Assistance welcome
- Must have office experience
- Candidate will plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Conduct research and provide information via the telephone, postal mail, and e-mail.
- Other Administrative Assistants duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two year college or technical school or six months to one year related Administrative Assistant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional business relationships with the branch level leadership and office staff.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office required.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.