Travel - RN Psychiatric - Kentucky - $2,782
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Lexington, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maxim Travel Division iscurrently seeking highly skilled Registered Nurses (RN) for Psych assignments in Lexington, KY.
· Shift Length: 48 hours
· Shifts: Nights
· Start Date: ASAP
· Length: 13 weeks
· Requirements: BLS, ACLS, CPI, COVIDVaccinated, 1 Year Psych/Behavioral-RN Experience
· License: KY or Compact License to Apply
*TotalTravel Pay = $2,782 weekly
*Basedupon qualifying for position and allowances. Total package is inclusive oftaxable wages and allowances.
** For more information call or email me at either below. **
IanNewton-Block - 813.261.7225
Maxim Travel Advantages
· Local office footprint in most major cities across the country.
· Premium pay rates with tax advantage compensation
· Health/Dental/Vision Insurance available on 1st ofmonth
· Weekly pay through direct deposit
· Fully furnished, private housing available (pets are welcomed)
· Expense reimbursement for travel and state licensure available
· Accessible via office phone, email, or text
· Emergency, On-call line, available 24/7
· $500 Refer-A-Friend program
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in a psychiatric facility setting.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4)Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient’s Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Staffing, nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or chest X-Ray.
- One year prior Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) nursing experience in a psychiatric acute care hospital or its equivalent preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.