Travel - Contract - RN - ICU - Missouri
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maxim Travel Division iscurrently seeking highly skilled Registered Nurses (RN) for Intensive Care Unit (ICU) assignmentsin Saint Louis, MO.
· ContractLength: 12 Weeks
· Numberof Openings: 15+
· ShiftLength: 4-12 hour shifts per week, 48hrs/week,
· Shifts: 5+ Openings on Day Shift, 7a-7p and 10+ Openings on Night Shift, 7p-7a
· StartDate: ASAP
*Total Travel Package =$5,334/wk
· WeeklyHousing Allowance: $861.00
· WeeklyMeal/Incidental Allowance: $385.00
· WeeklyTaxable Income: $4,088.00
*Based upon qualifying for positionand allowances. Total package is inclusive of taxable wages and allowances.
** For more information call or email me at either below. **
Michael Lamb - 813.906.4168
National Recruitment Manager
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an Intensive Care Unit (ICU)Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for theapplication of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care.The Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Registered Nurse (RN) consistentlyperforms according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patientcare and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Minimum of one year ICU Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS card (per facility or Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) contract requirement).
- Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater.
- Maxim background screening.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.