- Prepares student education plans in consultation with parents and IEP team members.
- Designs instruction, both individual and small group, which parallels the general education curriculum.
- Serves as the coordinator of IEP implementation with general education staff.
- Monitors student progress, participates in review and revision of student’s IEP, as appropriate.
- Other Special Education Teacher related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university with an emphasis in appropriate field preferred.
- Transcripts Preferred.
- State Teacher Certification; Type: Standard Elementary Teaching, Standard Secondary Teaching, and Standard Special Teaching preferred.
- Endorsement: Learning Behavior Specialist (LBS1) preferred.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current TB results and/or chest X-ray.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.