- Develops policies, procedures and work standards for school health program.
- Monitors compliance of school health program with federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies.
- Initiates program changes as needed.
- Manages program allotment efficiently.
- Prepares health reports for supervisor, board of education and health department.
- Collaborates with other child-support agencies in designing and providing a school health program.
- Negotiates professional and medical services essential to the school health program.
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services.
- Maintains security of school health supplies.
- Instructs students in health education according to the state curriculum (K-12).
- Serves as a resource person on health issues.\
- Provides staff development on health-related topics for school staff and volunteers.
- Screens and conducts health appraisals for students and staff.
- Provides follow-up evaluations on students as required.
- Recommends corrective action where problems are identified.
* 35-40 hour school workweek (Mon-Fri)
* RN license for Kansas required
* Start date - 10/26
* 31 week contract
* Free parking and PPE provided!
* School Nurse experience not required, but preferred
* Able to work independently and effectively
* Able to work efficiently under minimum daily supervision
* Excellent organizational, oral, and written skills
We offer the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* 401k Program
* Competitive (weekly) Pay
* Flexible Scheduling
* Direct Deposit
* Travel Benefits (if applicable)
* 24 hour on-call service
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States.
As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 25 years.
Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Kevin Armstrong at (813) 829-0736 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.