MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Palatine, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently hiring peds-focused Registered Nurses (RNs) to work in the 1:1 homecare setting with medically-complex patients in the Schaumburg area. Qualified candidates should feel confident in their skills providing eternal feeds and gastronomy tube maintenance. Experience suctioning and performing inner cannula changes on a trach patient are preferred, and ventilator management skills are a plus. 3rd shift positions are currently available for nurses seeking either part- or full-time opportunities.
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the largest private duty nursing and medical staffing agencies in the country. Our Lombard office- practicing across 6 counties- is expanding, and we’re looking for nurses who want to grow with us! We are actively hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and deliver of patient care. With Maxim, you work with patients in a one-on-one setting from the comfort of their home. A Private Duty Registered Nurse (RN) focuses all their skills and attention on a single patient, ranging in age and acuity level. All Registered Nurses (RNs) hired will work under the supervision of an RN Clinical Supervisor. The Private Duty Registered Nurse (RN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Build a consistent schedule in partnership with your Maxim recruiter! Days, evenings, and nights are available on a full-time and part-time basis.
· Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric and adult patients in a home setting
· Implement, develop, and document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patient
· Provide health education to patients and caregivers
· Communicate effectively with the patient, caregivers, external nursing staff, and the patient’s Clinical Supervisor
· Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
· Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs
· Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care professionals and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses
· Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned
· Must have an active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of employment
· LPN or RN, home health or Private Duty Nursing experience preferred
· Pediatric and Eternal Feeds experience required, Trach and Ventilator care experience preferred*
· Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross
Compensation and Benefits
· RNs $28-31/hr
· Competitive Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
· Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan through Wells Fargo
· Tuition Reimbursement (up to 25%) with affiliated local universities, including Chamberlain School of Nursing
· Paid Training and Free Yearly Courses, which may be applied to the Illinois Board of Nursing’s CE Requirements
· Novice Nurse and Skills Advancement programs allow nurses to advance their skills under the mentorship of experienced Clinical Supervisors
· Employee Discount Program through PerkSpot, a comprehensive discount program with 1000’s of exclusive discounts and perks from a wide variety of national and local merchants
*A Skills Advancement Program for the skills mentioned above are offered to nurses interested in advancing their skill set.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.