MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Nellis Air Force Base, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develops policies, procedures and work standards for school health program.
- Monitors compliance of school health program with federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies.
- Initiates program changes as needed.
- Manages program allotment efficiently.
- Prepares health reports for supervisor, board of education and health department.
- Collaborates with other child-support agencies in designing and providing a school health program.
- Negotiates professional and medical services essential to the school health program.
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services.
- Maintains security of school health supplies.
- Instructs students in health education according to the state curriculum (K-12).
- Serves as a resource person on health issues.\
- Provides staff development on health-related topics for school staff and volunteers.
- Screens and conducts health appraisals for students and staff.
- Provides follow-up evaluations on students as required.
- Recommends corrective action where problems are identified.
- Conducts home visits when appropriate.
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of children.
- Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
- Considerable knowledge of medical disorders, treatments, and child growth and development.
- Working knowledge of public health problems and procedures for treatment in coordination with other health and social service agencies.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations affecting the delivery of school health services.
- Some knowledge of the school organization and the community served.
- Ability to identify abnormal growth and development and symptoms of disease.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate services between the school, local health agency, and other community resources.
- Ability to develop and maintain health records on students and positive working relationships.
- Other Registered Nurses (RN) duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurses (RN) license for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior Registered Nurses (RN) experience preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the nurse practices
- Maxim background screening
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
AddressNellis Air Force Base, NV