RN Nurse Manager
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP East Longmeadow, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a RN Nurse Manager to provide and organize clinical support for faculty, residents, and nurse practitioners within the practice and takes the lead role in integrating all aspects of the clinical session in order to ensure timeliness and efficiency of each patient visit. They work with the leadership team to identify opportunities for improved practice operations through the oversight and participation in projects.
Location: East Longmeadow, MA
Position: RN Nurse Manager
Date Range: ASAP start, 8 weeks
Shift: 40 hours per week, M-F
Total Travel Pay: $2,110/week
Other: MA Active License Required
Resume only to Submit!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with ancillary services such as Hospitality, Environmental Services, Lab Services, Ambulatory Administration, and others to support practice operations
- Supervises all clinical staff, facilitating positive interaction among staff, patients, and other departments
- Responds to developing patient care issues during clinical hours, supporting nursing staff and providers with recommendations and intervention, as needed
- Understands the procedure for medical emergencies, code blue and other emergency / disaster situations.
- Maintains operations and facilities in a state of continuous readiness for regulatory inspections
- Works with all staff to develop, monitor, and maintain systems pertaining to all aspects of nursing care
- Recruits new staff and orients direct reports to the practice.
- Defines basic schedules for staff coverage and adjusts exam room assignments, staff assignments, and responsibilities as appropriate
- Conducts performance evaluations at least annually on all staff
- Initiates coaching and counseling sessions to manage performance deficiencies, including disciplinary actions
- Develops/implements education plans to meet staff learning needs, utilizing appropriate resources.
- Conducts regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Makes recommendations for staffing level changes to meet operational goals.
- Participates in operational committees and meetings to support delivery of excellent patient care (as applicable)
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current nursing license in state of assignment
- Current CPR certification per client/state requirements
- One year experience in supervisory nursing highly preferred
- EMR experience
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including,
- but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency
- in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.