The RN Assessor performs field-based, functional assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries. This is a traveling position, as assessments are completed in client homes, provider sites, or other community-based locations. An assessor may travel the entire state of Arkansas, including occasional training in Little Rock. However, they are hired to cover a general geographic region. They are compensated on an hourly basis, focusing on quality of assessments/documentation, not on quantity. The goal of these assessments is to determine eligibility for services, as well as assist the State of AR to develop a plan of care for each beneficiary. The assessor neither provides clinical services, nor are they completing a clinical assessment.
• Works with the Aging and Adult Population (may include beneficiaries of all ages, who meet criteria for these services.
• Performs Functional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries, to assure they are receiving the proper care
• Will be primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do any administrative work from home.
• Identify potential care and/or provider gaps
• Assesses and triages immediate health concerns
The challenge here lies in your ability to quickly assess a variety of cases face-to-face with your clients. The pace is fast, and you’ll need strong computer and communication skills to succeed.
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.