- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Minimum of one year Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS card (per facility or Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) contract requirement).
- Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices
- Maxim background screening.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.