RN Clinical Care and Training Specialist
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 1. Conducts sick call pursuant to schedule.
- 2. Conducts individual cursory examination within twenty-four hours after each student arrives at Center. Examinations should include the following: Height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and respiration; Eye check for sight and color; Urinalysis, etc.; Blood drawn for VDRL, sickle cell test; Pap smears and GC cultures on female students; and TB tests.
- 3. Prepare and maintain accurate, detailed reports and records. Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions. Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- 4. Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- 5. Conduct and/or order diagnostic tests as required.
- 6. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- 7. Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- 8. Takes off hour on-call duty as needed.
- 9. Provides in-service training to all staff with special emphasis on use of standing orders and proper First Aid treatment.
- 10. Requisitions all required Health Services supplies, materials and equipment.
- 11. Schedules all students for appointments in accordance with the required priority system.
- 12. Ensures the confidentiality of all Medical Health Services records and reports.
- 13. Maintains a pleasant and professional relationship with staff and visitors.
- 14. Complies with directives and policy as required.
- Current RN license in state of assignment
- One to three (1-3) years training experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate education in multiple formats (face to face, virtual learning, etc.)
- Active BLS
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
AddressSan Francisco, CA