- Provides care within the Home
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs when applicable .Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(s).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs
- Initiates the plan of care when directed and makes necessary revisions as patient status changes
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventative, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning of the process
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care
- Adheres to Maxim policy and procedure
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the RN will practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practices.
- One year prior professional nursing experience (preferred, not required).
- Current CPR.
- Successful completion of the background screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment testing.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.