RN - Adult Psychiatric
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Butner, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Third Shift: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in North Carolina or Valid compact license
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Must successfully pass Employee Health Screening.
- Must pass and maintain Credentials for Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Course after hire.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Two-Step PPD, chest X-Ray, or Tspot.
- MMR, Varicella, TDAP, HepB vaccination records. Titers or Antibody tests will be accepted.
- One year prior Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) nursing experience in a psychiatric acute care hospital or its equivalent preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater.
- Maxim background screening.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.