- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.