Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Location: Dallas, TX 75244
Shift Availability: Days, Evenings, Nights
We are currently looking for a motivated, team oriented, and outgoing, Full Time LVN in the Dallas area. This includes, but it not limited to:
· Van Alstyne
· Other Dallas counties
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with our clinical team, patient/family, and coordination or care. We offer a positive and autonomous work environment.
We are committed to the health of our team members, patients, and community we service. All caregivers and staff are provided protective coverings and proper PPE when caring for our patients.
- Must have and active Nursing License 1 year experience required for the state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Comfortable providing in-home care to pediatric and adult patients
- Fundamental knowledge of pediatric assessment and treatment preferred; however, we do offer full, extensive training for all nurses
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why Maxim Healthcare?
· Opportunities in the Dallas areas, allowing us to match you with a case that is close to home
· Flexible Shifts and Scheduling (8, 10, 12 hour-shifts)
· Paper and Electronic Charting
· 24/7 on-call
· Employee Discount Perks
· College Partnership Programs
· Paid Time Off
· Transportation Benefits
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.