Float Pool Function
- Teams that are designated by region to support the local office regional recruitment teams in covering missed opportunities
- Float pool scheduling will be determined at the office level based on need.
- Float pool nurses will be assigned to a local region.
- Based on team member need and location, some float pool nurses may support nearby regions when applicable.
Float Pool Requirements
- Minimum one year nursing experience
- Must be approved by internal RN during office interview
- Must pass office competency in the following areas
- Proper Documentation
- If the candidate does not come with these skills already, we will offer train-ups/education
- Ideal candidate will display above average customer service, communication, and professionalism qualities.
- Candidate must display understanding of Maxim’s emphasis/requirements of the following items:
- Communication with internal staff
- Ongoing vigilance with securing PHI, meeting all HIPPA regulations, and security of patient and staff privacy.
- Ability to maintain a schedule that will change frequently
- Possibility of lengthy commute times to and from work
- Must be able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 weekend shifts a month
Float Pool Pay Scale
- RN: $29 - $31/hr.
- LPN: $27 - $29/hr.
- Eligibility for 3% annual raise based on performance
- 3 Days PTO to start. Additional 2 per 1800 hours worked. Roll over maximum of 24 hours per year.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.