Primary Care Nurse Manager
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Peabody, MA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing Services is seeking RN candidates for a leadership role in several Adult Primary Care Clinics in northern Massachusetts. These are Monday - Friday, 40 hour/week positions that would ideally turn into a permanent role with the right candidate. Clinic locations are Burlington/Concord or Peabody/Beverly.
· The Clinical Nurse Manager II will work in partnership with physician and administrative leadership at the designated practice site location(s) to optimize organizational resources, meet identified quality metrics and critical success factors of our care model, and ensure the delivery of exceptional patient care and customer service.
· The CNM II is responsible for the management and oversight of the daily clinical operations of Internal Medicine in one or more practice locations. She/he supervises nurses and medical assistants and assures that they are practicing in accordance with legal parameters, guidelines, and standards for clinical care.
· The CNM II serves as a clinical nursing resource and clinical operations partner in the areas of quality improvement, operating and capital budget preparation, regulatory compliance, patient safety, and professional development for the designated sites/service areas.
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing is required. Masters degree in nursing or healthcare related field, preferred. Current RN license to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required. American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) may be required based on specialty.
Three (3) years of demonstrated clinical experience and skill in relevant nursing area strongly preferred. 2 - 4 years of leadership experience preferred. Working knowledge of Epic EMR. Management/leadership experience in a nursing collective bargaining environment preferred. Must be able to act cooperatively and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team. Requires strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Must have a demonstrated commitment to the principals of collaboration and teamwork.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.