Pediatric Trach Vent Nurses - Day Shift - Skills Advance
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Virginia Beach, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services' Virginia Beach Homecare office is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to assume the responsibility of a pediatric trach and ventilator patients working days in the Hampton Roads surrounding areas. This is a great full time opportunity! Please reach out immediately if you are interested.
Nurses will be following a physician established plan of treatment and working under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services to provide and instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health.
As a Maxim Nurse you will assess and record symptoms and/or reactions, progress in your patient(s), administer medications, and assist in rehabilitation in accordance with the physician's established plan of treatment. Maxim believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
Shifts available - Day Shifts immediate need
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
· Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the State in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
· One year of Licensed Practical Nurse LPN) experience preferred
· Current BLS card - CPR must be Healthcare Provider. No online classes accepted
· Copy of updated PPD or Chest x-ray
· Reliable transportation
If you are interested in working one on one with a patient in the home setting, and truly impacting an individual’s life, please apply today!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA