Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) & LPN's to care for patients in the comfort of their home. Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health a healthy lifestyle. As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Registered Nurses (RN) & LPN's are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Active license in the state of Colorado
- License unencumbered
- Current CPR from on-hands course
- Current TB or Chest X-ray
- 1 year of nursing experience
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 24hours of annual PTO
- 24/7 scheduler access
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Custom Schedule
- Personalized one on one training with another nurse at patient homes
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.