Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to expand your nursing skill set? Do you need or want the flexibility to work in a variety of settings? Do you want to leverage your professional network to earn additional income? If you nodded your head to any of these questions then please consider the following opportunities with Maxim Healthcare.
Maxim is looking for reliable, compassionate, team-oriented nurses to provide total 1-on-1 care with patients in Louisville and the surrounding areas. Patient's range from infant to geriatric, with skills ranging from home ventilators to catheterizations. We do provide pediatric, ventilator and trach training. Shifts may be 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, or 12 hours depending on which patient you end up working with. Pay is competitive and we offer multiple bonus programs. Feel free to email email@example.com or call our office and speak to us at 812-475-8466.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other RN (Registered Nurse) duties as assigned.
- Current RN (Registered Nurse) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior RN (Registered Nurse) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.