Hiring: RNs to work one on one in the home with a pediatric patient withtracheostomy and ventilator care needs
Location: Duncanville, TX 75235
Shift Availability: Saturday and Sunday; 7:00am – 7:00pm
Salary: $48,000 – $58,000
- Active Nursing License 1 year experience required
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Weekly paychecks, and competitive pay
· 401(k) savings plan
· Awards and recognition programs
· Continuum education programs
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs