Open Shifts: Every Monday and Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills Required: Gtube, Trach, Vent, Peds, Medication Administration.
- Training available for Peds, Trach, and Vent skills if necessary.
Maxim Healthcare is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) and Registered Nurses (RN's) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. Nurses that work with us are expected to consistently perform according to nursing standards and are accountable for managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of practice.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.