Pediatric Adult Private Duty Nurses - Immediate Start
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services’ Virginia Beach, Virginia Homecare Office is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) to provide direct care for Pediatric patients within our client's homes located in Hampton Roads: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Franklin and surrounding areas.
The LPN demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other LPN duties as assigned.
We have high need for Daytime, Evenings Overnights and Weekend's.Various shifts available - Days, Evenings, Overnights
Full-time, Part-time and PRN: Flexible scheduling.
Looking to advance your nursing skills? Apply Today!
Training Available: Adult, Pediatrics, Gtubes, Trachs, Vents, and more.
Qualifications: Open to RNs
- Current Licensed Practical Nurses for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility LPN contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card. CPR card must be Healthcare Provider. No online cards accepted.
- One year prior LPN experience preferred.
- Reliable Transportation
If you are interested in working one on one with a patient in the home setting, and truly impacting an individual’s life, please apply today!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.