Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Location: Mesquite, TX 75149
Shift Availability: Saturday – Sunday 7:00am to 7:00pm
Primary functions are to administerskilled nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinate carewith our clinical team, patient/family, and coordination or care. We offer apositive and autonomous work environment.
Weare committed to the health of our team members, patients, and community weservice. All caregivers and staff are provided protective coverings and properPPE when caring for our patients.
- Must have and active Nursing License 1 year experience required for the state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Comfortable providing in-home care to pediatric and adult patients
- Fundamental knowledge of pediatric assessment and treatment preferred; however, we do offer full, extensive training for all nurses
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why Maxim Healthcare?
· Clientsin the Dallas areas, allowing us to match you with a case that is close to home
· FlexibleShifts and Scheduling
· Paperand Electronic Charting
· EmployeeDiscount Perks
· PaidTime Off
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.