Part Time Nurse
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Mount Vernon, OH
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services in Mansfield, OH is looking for LVNs or LPNs to provide Private Duty Nursing for patients in their home. Private Duty Nursing (PDN) refers to 1-on-1 nursing services provided in the patient’s home for the length determined upon what the patient’s needs are. PDN allows the patient to stay home and out of the hospital, and have a sense of normalcy. These positions can be Full or Part Time. PDN provides flexibility, more time focused on the patient’s needs, and a rewarding opportunity to those that provide the care.
Looking for Part Time nurse for a Patient in Mount Vernon.
- One on one position with special needs pediatric or adult patient in a home setting. May require working with Ventilator, Tracheotomy, and/or G-tube. Will train on skills as necessary.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from healthcare members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Performs interventions according to priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment
- Promotes interpersonal relations with patient/family/significant others; office and co-workers; and physicians. Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive
- Communicates pertinent information about patient, scheduling changes, changes in condition, and activities as appropriate.
- Hold an active LPN/LVN/RN license with the state.
- Have an active BLS certificate from an in-person, live demonstrated course. Online certification is not accepted.
- Have great communication skills with a customer service mindset.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.